VIP Preview (by invitation only)
Friday, 4 May 2018 1 pm - 5 pm
Friday, 4 May 2018 7 pm - 9 pm
5 May - 4 June 2018 10 am - 9 pm
Friday, 4 May 2018 Free Admission
5 May - 4 June 2018 IDR 50.000
VENUE and DIRECTIONS
Jogja National Museum (JNM)
Jl. Prof. Ki Amri Yahya no.1, Gampingan, Pakuncen, Wirobrajan, Kota Yogyakarta, DIY, 55253.
RULES FOR VISITOR
- Visitors are not allowed to touch and hold the artworks.
- Please stand at a safe distance.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring large bags, backpacks, umbrellas and heavy coats into the exhibition. You may leave them in your vehicle or in a locker at the entrance.
- Visitors are not allowed to smoke in the exhibition area.
- Visitors are not allowed to eat, drink, or chewing gum in the exhibition area. The food corner is open year-round the exit area.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring any pets in the exhibition area.
- Feel free to take photographs. No flash, please.
- Not allowed to use monopod or tripod in exhibition area.
- Children under 12 years must be under the supervision of an adult. Always remind your children not to run or playing in the exhibition area.
- This building is not equipped with facilities for the disabled.
- Please keep the peace around the exhibition area and pay attention to the warning given by the gallery staff.