VISITOR INFORMATIONOPENING HOURSVIP Preview (by invitation only)
Thursday, 25 July 2019 1 pm - 5 pm
Thursday, 25 July 2019 7 pm - 9 pm
Open Everyday, 26 July - 25 August 2019 10 am - 9 pm
Thursday, 25 July 2019 - free admission
Start from Friday, 26 July 2019
Child (3 - 12 year)
Take Grab and win a free ticket to ARTJOG MMXIX contemporary art festival
VENUE & DIRECTIONSLocation
Jogja National Museum (JNM)
Jl. Prof. Ki Amri Yahya no.1, Gampingan, Pakuncen, Wirobrajan, Kota Yogyakarta, DIY, 55253.
By Trans JogjaRULES FOR VISITOR1. Visitors are not allowed to touch and hold the artworks unless stated otherwise.
2. Bags or other large stuff can be stored in a locker.
3. Visitors are not allowed to smoke, eat, and drink in the exhibition area.
4. Pets are not allowed to bring into the exhibition area.
5. Feel free to take photographs. No flash, please.
6. Photo shooting for commercial purposes is not permitted without prior consent.
7. Not allowed to use a monopod, tripod, and similar accessories in the exhibition area.
8. Always remind children under 12 years under the supervision of an adult.
9. This building is not equipped with facilities for the disabled or people with personal medical equipment. Please ask the gallery sitter if it’s needed.
10. Please remain calm inside the exhibition area.